Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Well it depends upon your skill and lvl.
Starting off with your lvl:

1) If your lvl is too low players will not teamup with you. Coz players think that higher the level better the player.
2) Get better at pvp and bridging (atleast block hitting,strafing and ninja bridging)
3) Play solos so you will get better at strategies
4) Grind to higher lvs like 40 so you can apply for CLANS
5) After joining a clan you can play with good members and party with them

6) Be cool and kind to other teammates.. you might find a perfect teammate/teammates for duos/trios/squads
7) After hitting 40 lvl with a free iron rank most of non ranked players would play with you...

100% guaranteed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
coolforsha0

coolforsha0

Donator
Donator
IGN
coolforsha0
I am level 37 Gold rank so everyone keeps on asking me for p.I get some clan requests but I have one of my own.

Pumkinhead_Me

IGN
Pumkinhead_Me
There is a single strategy that is responsible for 50% of winning. Not playing with randoms. Get a team, even if from lobby. Even level 10s should work, even though I suggest aiming for people with rank and level 40+

TheSadGuy1

Donator
Donator
Hi everyone does anyone have tips on getting more wins in 4s?
Good teammates, focus on your base not being empty and your bed not being free to break, on the occasion go to diamonds and stay stacked, if you're not the best at PvP, you have the gear advantage at least.
Can't break a bed with tools? TNT it or out gear a team if there's only two defending
But your team has to be decent enough to kill a rusher too.