Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello!

Glxmmer

IGN
Glxmmer
Hello! I am Glxmmer

What I play in Jartex are:
Bedwars
Practice (I usually play Gapple)

I am level 28 in Bedwars and I have 185 wins! 185 is pretty low in my opinion but that's the best I could do for now.
I go to Practice when I lose 3 times in a row in Bedwars, so that way I could have the motivation to play and also be better.

I try and get Iron Rank every 3 days so that I could show it off to my best friend. She doesn't go online as much as before but I think having Iron Rank is cool.
I can be toxic sometimes if I'm losing so much. Hopefully I can control that better soon. It's just a bit annoying that people are better than me. I know I should practice more but I still go to school. Well I mean education comes first right? Well that's what they say, I want to be a YouTuber some day but I don't also wanna drop out of school.

I want to be a staff in Jartex but every time I go to the application form, I can't make an application, because it's reached it's maximum amount. It kinda sucks cause I'm living in Asia, so when I wake up or about to go to bed, the applications are full. I wish I could secretly open my laptop from my mom at night but she always stay up late because of work.

Well I think that's all you should know about me! If you read the whole thing, then have a nice day! :)

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
I want to be a staff in Jartex but every time I go to the application form, I can't make an application, because it's reached it's maximum amount. It kinda sucks cause I'm living in Asia, so when I wake up or about to go to bed, the applications are full. I wish I could secretly open my laptop from my mom at night but she always stay up late because of work.

Hi Glxmmer Glxmmer , this is because you have applied 3 times, which is the maximum.
1659795468444.png

Have a fun time on Jartex Network

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello! I am Glxmmer

Bedwars

I am level 28 in Bedwars and I have 185 wins! 185 is pretty low in my opinion but that's the best I could do for now.
I go to Practice when I lose 3 times in a row in Bedwars, so that way I could have the motivation to play and also be better.

I try and get Iron Rank every 3 days so that I could show it off to my best friend. She doesn't go online as much as before but I think having Iron Rank is cool.
I can be toxic sometimes if I'm losing so much. Hopefully I can control that better soon. It's just a bit annoying that people are better than me. I know I should practice more but I still go to school. Well I mean education comes first right? Well that's what they say, I want to be a YouTuber some day but I don't also wanna drop out of school.

Well I think that's all you should know about me! If you read the whole thing, then have a nice day! :)
Hello Glxmmer Glxmmer
Welcome to JartexNetwork community!

AstouraMounir

IGN
AstouraMounir
Hello! I am Glxmmer

Bedwars

Hi , your numbers looks and what do you often do is good , I like your routine ( Bedwars & Practice )
And thanks for the idea it's cool one
I hope for you the best and i hope you get your target ( Iron Rank )

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hello! I am Glxmmer

Bedwars

Hello, first of all, welcome to JartexNetwork, I wish you a lot of fun and joy and hope you stick with this community for a long time. Your introduction was great and looking at your passion to be a youtube is fabulous. Talking about applications I suspect you have just joined jartex forums and I encourage you to join our discord and chat there and be active on discord and forums a lot, 2nd thing is that you haven't reached your limits of applying and it is just a bug, although before applying I would suggest you to actively report rule-breakers on forums more often. Get to know everyone on discord and if you ever buy a rank from the store you can always request a staff member for your donator role which will grant you special channels on discord as well as a Badge on forums which you have to request also from a staff member. it was great knowing you a little and I wish you very good luck in applying for staff.
Here are the links that can help you.

Discord ➟ JartexNetworks Discord
Report ➟ Click here to report.
Apply for staff Trial applications

Requirements Requirements can be found here.
Extra information Extra information

And that's it, go through everything and once you know the requirements and have enough reports you are all set to apply, and it's a bug that you can't create an application Ask an sr. mod after reaching all the requirements given above if you encounter this issue again

If you want to know more about things you should do before applying for staff be sure to contact me on discord.
Demonic#0008

Last edited: