Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello!

Loadinq__

Hi there! I'm Matt and i come from Serbia, i like to play games and have fun with other people on server, recently i got a premium account so im playing with it on Jartex Network, Currently my setup is Ryzen 3 1200, tuf gaming geforce gtx 1650, 16gb of ram, motherboard is asus A320M-K, power supply im not very sure dince i didn't check it, for keyboard i have Jetion JT-DKB010 semi-mechanical blue switches, mouse is razer deathadder v2 mini, headphones are some scorpion i forgot the model tbh, and i mostly play Minecraft, farming simulator 2022 and CS:GO. Hope you all have a nice day!

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Hi Matt, welcome to the JartexNetwork forums. I hope you have a great time here!

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Matt, welcome to JartexNetwork:jartex:. It's cool to see a CS:GO player, I hope you'll have some great moment with the community.

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
Hello L Loadinq__ ,
Welcome to JartexNetwork, hope you have a great time here!

TheTrueNova

Hi there! I'm Matt and i come from Serbia, i like to play games and have fun with other people on server, recently i got a premium account so im playing with it on Jartex Network, Currently my setup is Ryzen 3 1200, tuf gaming geforce gtx 1650, 16gb of ram, motherboard is asus A320M-K, power supply im not very sure dince i didn't check it, for keyboard i have Jetion JT-DKB010 semi-mechanical blue switches, mouse is razer deathadder v2 mini, headphones are some scorpion i forgot the model tbh, and i mostly play Minecraft, farming simulator 2022 and CS:GO. Hope you all have a nice day!
Hi, L Loadinq__ .

Welcome to the JartexNetwork! I hope you enjoy your time here.