Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello!

Silkkyy

Hello, I have been playing jartex for the past 2 months for maybe about 10-15 minutes a day, to this day I am now playing 2-3 hours and have created a forums account, and I am here to help anyone if they need help :D, if you are currently going through something tough in life you can share it with me and I'll try my best to help and cheer you up! If not, and it's personal then I know how you feel, some things can be personal.
Now lets start talking about me.
My Ign is Silkkyy I have a couple of hobbies, I like video games, basketball, or just any kind of sport. I enjoy spending time with others and taking time to help people, I am turning 14 September 27th and I may consider applying for the job Trial in a couple of months or so. I also have a lot of free time so if you want to play with me in game, feel free to comment below this post or just hook me up with a message! I hope this has let you learn more about me and maybe we can play in game some day! Have a great and nice day.

Thanks,
Silkkyy

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Silkkyy

Silkkyy

Oh and by the way, staff members you may check my time here on Jartex. Welp, I was playing on an alt and this is my main! Just a little message to not cause confusion for the staff!

Jokey

Silkkyy Silkkyy , you are suppose to post this on Introduce Yourself section, not here.

seif_kz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Hey, I believe you have to be 16 or older to apply for staff but, besides that I like your personality and I think we could get along. Message me to talk man.
You have to be 14, occasionally 13 if you're mature enough