Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello!

Monkeydoodles

Hi! I'm Monkeydoodles, and I'm 13 years old. I'm going to be 14 in 2 months. I am a girl, just wanna point that out in case my character name sounds like a boy B) I've been on this server a few times before but I don't really know anyone here so I usually just play alone. ;) I wanna get to know everyone around here so this place can feel more like home. I like helping out so if staff apps come around I'd like to apply.

I also wanna get a clear outline of the rules. There are a few that are obvious and count of every server such as:
No hacks
No scamming the store (where you use real money)

But, is in game scamming allowed? Some servers don't find it as something punishable so I'd like to know about that... Anyway if there's anything I should know, leave it in the comments.
See y'all around

JaySN

Addicted Member
Hey, and welcome to Jartex :D and we, the staff team will give our best to give you and all the best experience.

And to answer your question, Scamming is only allowed in the following gamemodes:
  • Factions and Prison
but banned on rest of the gamemodes.
Also do check out this link before you make any mistakes around :D

Hope you have fun and enjoy your stay :D

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
Welcome to this wonderful community!

You don't have to play alone if you join the server's discord cause there's always people asking for people to play with them.

Quick Info About ME:

Your English Teacher.

Tuxxed

Welcome to Jartex Monkeydoodles! I'm sure in time you will find more people to play with, and I hope you enjoy all the amazing gamemodes. :D

iiPickaxe

Welcome to the JartexNetwork community M Monkeydoodles :)

I can guarantee you that you will enjoy your time on Jartex as it is a server full of helpful and kind people.
If you need any help with anything, you can always just ask one of the staff members (including me;)) and you will more than likely get the answer you need :D
That's it from me, Cya!B)