AUTHOR AUTHOR mhmd223 Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Typer II Beginner Reporter Joined August 30, 2019 Messages 665 Points 93 Age 22 December 20, 2020 #11 FutureBlank said: I am really confused? xD thank you for the intro tho Click to expand... I am just built different B) J got da blessings on you
FutureBlank said: I am really confused? xD thank you for the intro tho Click to expand... I am just built different B) J got da blessings on you
AUTHOR AUTHOR mhmd223 Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Typer II Beginner Reporter Joined August 30, 2019 Messages 665 Points 93 Age 22 December 20, 2020 #12 Swervinngg said: Nice to meet you. Swimming for losers xd. O_O Same. You forgot "man" "bro" "yeah" xdd When helper ? Click to expand... not sure mayn, ay mayn sorry about our past mayn B) J got da blessings on you
Swervinngg said: Nice to meet you. Swimming for losers xd. O_O Same. You forgot "man" "bro" "yeah" xdd When helper ? Click to expand... not sure mayn, ay mayn sorry about our past mayn B) J got da blessings on you
Mykkull Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Joined December 11, 2020 Messages 4,051 Points 197 December 20, 2020 #13 oo Hello! Swimming for legends bro. All em legends came from swimming classes.
AUTHOR AUTHOR mhmd223 Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Typer II Beginner Reporter Joined August 30, 2019 Messages 665 Points 93 Age 22 December 20, 2020 #14 Mykkull said: oo Hello! Swimming for legends bro. All em legends came from swimming classes. Click to expand... yessirrr, I love swimming but pools are closed in my country J got da blessings on you
Mykkull said: oo Hello! Swimming for legends bro. All em legends came from swimming classes. Click to expand... yessirrr, I love swimming but pools are closed in my country J got da blessings on you
R rLilJesus Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator The sky's the limit Joined August 15, 2018 Messages 6,376 Points 285 Age 22 December 21, 2020 #15 ntmy Didn't mex say that the words thingy got removed from off topic -,-,-,- Edit: Ops my bad this is not offtopic xd) Last edited: December 21, 2020
ntmy Didn't mex say that the words thingy got removed from off topic -,-,-,- Edit: Ops my bad this is not offtopic xd)