Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello there I’m Wurmpie15!

Wurmpie15

Hello and Welcome to my introduction.
My IGN = Wurmpie15
My Age = 16 years old.
Games i use to play = cs:go, minecraft, unturned, rust.
I am a new player to the server. I started playing on this server since yesterday. I really enjoy this server and love the community on here, that's why I am makeing an introduction.
You Guys can already tell that my grammar is not that good.
I am a what you guys call “noliver” because I have vacation and I have nothing else to do with my time.
I am a really friendly person I am always trying to be nice to people even if they are toxic or really annoying.
I use to stream allot of HCF/UHCF on my YouTube Channel called Wurmpie15 (Most of my streams are dutch so don’t bother looking it up.)
I am a pretty active kitpvp player so you will find me most of the time on Kitpvp.
My favorite color is yellow, There is a whole story behind it but it is to long to tell in this introduction.
My favorite food is based on the serie “SpongeBob Squarepants”. when I was young I watched SpongeBob SquarePants allot and that’s how I got in touch with eating Hamburgers I know its a really weird story but that’s how Hamburgers became my favorite food.
There is also a story behind my ign Wurmpie15 I just saw a worm on the ground and I was 15 that's how my ign became Wurmpie15.
This introduction is getting way to long so I am gonna end it here do you have more questions about me. Feel free to pm me on Discord (Lonely Wurmpie#8816)

Last edited: