Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Hello staff. The suggestion is about Adding another rank I.E. SkySavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
_UltraDragonX_​

What is the suggestion about?
Hello staff. The suggestion is about Adding another rank I.E. SkySavior​

Description:
Hello Staff. The suggestion is about adding the SkySavior rank. In this rank you should Color it with Green And you should add the best kit to its daily kit like which is better than Even Gsets like Versace. So that even the skygods would hop on to this kit and you should also add 5 Gkeys in its once kit and all the commands except Fly and you should add it below Skylord and Above SkyChamp and its price should be above like $170 and You guys can decide the sale price. Thank you.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help JartexNetwork by it will Attract all the players to it from buying it because of its Color, Kit, Once kit, Advantages etc. and its price is lower than sg or you decide the price. Thank you again.​

fatelss

Donator
Donator
-1 as its kinda dumb how it has a lower price than SkyGod but better kit/once kit. like that doesn't make any sense. ;3

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, UltraDragonX2​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.