ItzAaron Active Member Starter Joined March 31, 2020 Messages 107 Points 31 IGN ItzAaron April 5, 2020 #1 Hello my name is aaron aka itzaaron I play factions,practice,bedwars,skywars and kitpvp i play 6 hours per day and im also 13 and freindly and fun
Hello my name is aaron aka itzaaron I play factions,practice,bedwars,skywars and kitpvp i play 6 hours per day and im also 13 and freindly and fun
Nightwave_YT Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Unstoppable Great Reporter Admired Joined May 31, 2019 Messages 5,242 Points 177 IGN Nightwave_YT April 5, 2020 #2 i play bedwars as well
JoltTheBolt Addicted Member Medal of Honor Joined March 14, 2019 Messages 2,851 Points 194 Age 21 IGN JoltTheBolt April 5, 2020 #4 Good Luck!
GHladni Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Popular Great Reporter Engaged Typer Joined January 17, 2020 Messages 1,557 Points 116 April 5, 2020 #5 Hello
S Shayy Guest April 5, 2020 #6 I also play Skywars,Bedwars and Factions except I'm not too good at Practice and KitPvP.