Geert New Member Joined March 15, 2020 Messages 0 Points 4 March 15, 2020 #1 Hello, I am Geert and I am a new, active Jartex Player. I hope this is a nice community! ~ Greetings!
Hello, I am Geert and I am a new, active Jartex Player. I hope this is a nice community! ~ Greetings!
GHladni Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Popular Great Reporter Engaged Typer Joined January 17, 2020 Messages 1,557 Points 116 March 15, 2020 #2 Welcome. Have fun playing
yassinoxgamer Addicted Member Donator Approved Starter Beginner Reporter Typer Joined September 21, 2016 Messages 375 Points 66 Age 24 March 16, 2020 #4 the cringe is real!
DrogonMC Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Medal of Honor The sky's the limit Famous Joined October 21, 2017 Messages 7,737 Points 219 IGN DrogonMC March 17, 2020 #5 Welcome
LordKacem Donator Donator The sky's the limit Famous Joined April 27, 2018 Messages 6,026 Points 197 Age 22 March 17, 2020 #6 Welcome
luckytwit321 Member Approved Joined March 17, 2020 Messages 33 Points 20 Age 21 March 21, 2020 #7 Geert said: Hello, I am Geert and I am a new, active Jartex Player. I hope this is a nice community! ~ Greetings! Click to expand... This has been posted 6 days before this reply was made, hope your finding the server enjoyable!
Geert said: Hello, I am Geert and I am a new, active Jartex Player. I hope this is a nice community! ~ Greetings! Click to expand... This has been posted 6 days before this reply was made, hope your finding the server enjoyable!