Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello Jartex.

NotAHero

Hey everyone,

I have just started a new adventure on Jartex Network, and am looking to having a great time here! I wanted to introduce myself a bit. My real name is Luke, and I live in the United States. You might see me in-game by the name NotAHero. I am a very friendly person, and love helping people out, so if you ever have any questions or want to talk with me, DM me on discord @ NotAHero#4072. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Have a good day,
NotAHero

Developerator

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
i am the dark lord of jartex. you can call me the overlord. if you do not bow down to your god, i will instantly have you terminated on every platform of jartex. anyway, ty for the introduction!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotAHero

NotAHero

i am the dark lord of jartex. you can call me the overlord. if you do not bow down to your god, i will instantly have you terminated on every platform of jartex. anyway, ty for the introduction!
Hey Developerator. I'll keep that in mind, thanks for coming by!

ChrisPBacon123

Hey everyone,

I have just started a new adventure on Jartex Network, and am looking to having a great time here! I wanted to introduce myself a bit. My real name is Luke, and I live in the United States. You might see me in-game by the name NotAHero. I am a very friendly person, and love helping people out, so if you ever have any questions or want to talk with me, DM me on discord @ NotAHero#4072. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Have a good day,
NotAHero