Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello Jartex Network! (GamingFizz)

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Hello Jartex Community!, I'm GamingFizz, but often I get nicknamed 'Fizz' for short.

So far, I've been playing on Jartex for a week now and really love to play on Skyblock Dream with some friends.
Recently, I've also been trying to be active on the Discord and help out some new players where I can (though I'm not always right :LOL:), what I've noticed, is the amazing and supportive community this network is blessed with.

About me!
So I'm 16 years old from England, UK who was about to take his GCSEs (which got canceled) but have been achieving an average 8/9 grade (A*/A**)
My ambitions for life is to become either a Doctor or an IT tech, not really sure yet, but I got further education before I have to make that decision.
A thing that I am really passionate about is helping others - it really feels satisfying to know that you have made someone's day even a little better.
A goal of mine for the near future is to meet as many members of the community as I can, and potentially apply for staff if people see me fit for it.

I really can't wait to explore this amazing community of players and I can't wait to see what you have to say!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello fizz, and welcome to JartexNetwork! I hope you get to have tons of fun playing around with the community.
I will be here anytime if you need my help, have an amazing day/night!

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Hey Fizz! I hope you enjoy in this community and become a good staff member someday.