Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello! I'm NikNik.

NikNik

IGN
NikNik
Hi there! I'm NikNik.
안녕하세요 나는 닉닉입니다

I've been playing on this server for many years actually and it's my first time in 4 years of actually posting a post here in the forums. Though the past years I've never even posted a single thread, I actually read all the news, updates, and threads of other players here on the forums. The reason why I'm inactive on the forums is that I use the time I have to play on the server instead of communicating with random players here in the forums.
As you can see, I've registered on the forums in September of 2017 (though I've first played on the server in like late-2016?).
Anyway, I'll try to be active here in the forums and I hope that you all would accept me. :D

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hi there! I'm NikNik.
안녕하세요 나는 닉닉입니다

I've been playing on this server for many years actually and it's my first time in 4 years of actually posting a post here in the forums. Though the past years I've never even posted a single thread, I actually read all the news, updates, and threads of other players here on the forums. The reason why I'm inactive on the forums is that I use the time I have to play on the server instead of communicating with random players here in the forums.
As you can see, I've registered on the forums in September of 2017 (though I've first played on the server in like late-2016?).
Anyway, I'll try to be active here in the forums and I hope that you all would accept me. :D
Yes ofcourse, we all accept everyone who is willing to be active and positive like you.

Anyways if you need anything dm me here or in discord. ~ Have fun on Jartex

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Hi NikNik , I hope you get fun playing in the server . if you need help don't forget to dm me at discord or on conversation here , glad to see old players still playing here like me 😉