Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello! I am Pope

Saint_Pope

Hello I go by the name of "Pope" and i have for about 2 years now. I played minecraft since i was 11 but started PvPing in January, this year. Most of the time I spend on Minecraft is on Jartex and its been the same since January too. So although I am not new I desire to wish new people all the time and maybe play some games with them some time! My Discord is Saint Pope#1725 or you can DM through the Forum dms. Thank you!

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Hello Saint_Pope Saint_Pope !

What a lovely speech from a young talented boy! thank you for introducing yourself to us and letting us know more about you. I love your speech and I hope that we cross paths in-game and on discord as-well Have a wonderful evening <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Saint_Pope

Saint_Pope

Hello I go by the name of "Pope" and i have for about 2 years now. I played minecraft since i was 11 but started PvPing in January, this year. Most of the time I spend on Minecraft is on Jartex and its been the same since January too. So although I am not new I desire to wish new people all the time and maybe play some games with them some time! My Discord is Saint Pope#1725 or you can DM through the Forum dms. Thank you!
Just in case I was misunderstood I wanted to clarify I am not 11 anymore I am currently 5 monthts away from 15

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Welcome pope, hope you bless the server 🙏

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Why don't I get it? lol what pope means ??? 😂