Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hello guys i am dyn

dyn

• dyn

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • dyn

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • dyn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn dyn

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that :)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play minecraft sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you 😉 sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun

Jax_God_1966

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that :)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play minecraft sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you 😉 sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun
I think you're attracted to goats

SummerBoi

Donator
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn fyn