Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, why The Bridge is not with made harden clay. Why it's too big,
it looks too much fake!
I know what your trying to say. They have this same name called "The bridge" on other servers but this one is different from them. Jartex bought the plugins for it and its a different gamemode even though it might have the same name. I guess try to play it and have fun or play something else lol. Simple.

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Yes like annihilation but thebridge is better than most annihilation servers
Annihilation is a really good gamemode, but once I saw The bridge it was so similar and interesting in its own way. In my opinion I wouldn't say one is better than the other because each have their drawbacks. Im like an OG Anni player so its interesting to see TB gamemode.

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
What do you mean hypixel copied jartex
Like thats not what he even said...... Jartex bought it from another server which had shutdowned called Mcgz. They didn't buy it from the server you mentioned lol....

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Shut the duck up. It's like jartex custom minigame in which you have to break enemie nexus. It's kinda survival also it fun
Yeah its such a fun gamemode but sometimes there needs to be some updates and balancing so that its actually playable. Not gonna be too specific but some kits needs to be nerfed, anticheat (legit most hackers have VPNs to easily come back and ruin games), items like invis, maybe maps depending on people complaining in games. There is also potential for new concepts and ideas to be implemented in games like different ways to get xp (Like maybe killing a player gets you 1 xp level to enchant stuff - random idea).

Its a tall order but I know the staff/ developers are trying there best. We as players have to cope and make the best/ have fun out of it :D

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
“It looks too much fake!”
I don’t remember a server with Jartex’s thebridge... How can something original be fake?
Ye those servers have shut downed but at least its living and getting attention through Jartex :D

Status
Not open for further replies.