Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello! - Atronimus

Atronimus

Hey everyone, I am Atronimus. I would like to introduce myself on JartexNetwork and hopefully get to know everyone better, I am currently in high school (18 years of age) about to finish my final A-Levels (year 12 and 13) in a few months. I have also chosen a wide range of courses for my post-secondary studies which include high level mathematics, and physics. Although my educational choices have evolved around academic subjects, I have also found much enjoyment in gaming. I started playing Minecraft at the age of 12, I guess you could sort of call me a veteran. Over the years I did drift apart from Minecraft for sometime, and moved on to play more FPS shooter games, such as CS:GO (not to brag but those of you who know about the ranking system I made it to LE), and other games such as Rainbow Six Siege.

It's because of COVID-19, I was able to get back into Minecraft again and over the past year I have played so much Minecraft, and recently have found JartexNetwork a couple of months ago which has me really hooked onto. It's very fun playing here, and I am steadily making progress throughout the ranks there are to offer on Jartex.
I am really looking forward to know the community more in depth, and be a part of it and have a great time with everyone else. I would also like to mention, everyone here is really nice and friendly. The staff here are doing a great job, and are always there to help the ones in need. Nevertheless, I wouldn't want to bore you any longer hope you have a fun time at Jartex, and looking forward to seeing all of you in-game.

Regards,

Atronimus.

Last edited:

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Hi Atronimus, hope you have a great stay around the community, if you see me ingame don't be shy to say hi

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Have fun on our server and and also MG2 here

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator
Welcome to JartexNetwork Atronimus Atronimus ! I hope you enjoy your stay! Don't hesitate to ask me for help as I will always be there for you and the rest of the community!