Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Heeeeellllllloooo there.

N9_Cyclone

Heeeeellllllloooo there, My name is N9_Cyclone or N9 as some of my friends in Jartex call me and I'm here now (well not really) to introduce myself.

When I first started Minecraft was around 10-11 months ago in March and I firstly was very very confused on how to get online into servers since I didn't even know gameplay so I was very much a big big noob to the game, So I was playing single player in creative for about a week I decided to switch into survival mode were I learned some of the basic survival skills in minecraft to be able to play the game.
Later on I found out why I couldn't get into servers and that was because I am cracked! and as noob as I was I didn't know that yet... So When I was first playing I was of course really really bad at everything except for mining so I played prison a lot and became the richest player in the server. but because I was so so bad at the game I decided I'd start by using hacks... in that time I finally found out what the shift button does and how to crouch!?? what!?! you can do that!?!?
and of course using hacks does come with a price since shortly after I was banned in about the 3 weeks It took me to get to the top I was shut down by the anti-cheat in that server...
so that's when I decided to move servers and I found out about Jartex...
I still play Jartex now even though i'm currently banned for another 11 days for something I did admit to doing
but this isn't related to my hacks... and since I did stop hacking and no one has proof I used to hack I can say that happily, but now what your probably thinking is "when, and why did you stop hacking?"
well I simply stopped completely a whole 2 months after I started playing Jartex but that was becuase I was afraid of being banned again from another server I enjoy a lot.... and ever since then I've improved my skill and knowledge of the game a LOT, So much that you can say I certainly have exceeded
The average skill of the normal minecrafter in about an 7-8 month time frame after that such as learning basic redstone and most advance redstone mechanics, how to do a much much better job in pvp such as shooting moving Targets, what cps is and why it's important, circle strafing and straight line, or beeline strafing, Learning how to shift (shut up xD) and much much more

So up until now I haven't talked so much about Jartex, but this is the Part where i'll guess i'll start talking about my Journey and experiences during my game-play in Jartex Most people might see me in-game and ask themselves "why did this kid spend about a total 100$ in a game just for a couple of ranks?"
well... I didn't, since all in all Jartex hold a couple of competitions during the year and i've won a few of them or at least been runners up in some where i've earned my ranks and such and just trying out and being a competitor alone in most of these is very enjoyable for the most part with not only the rank that has a chance to be yours. I've played Jartex a while now and the community is great, so many awesome people here and I really love it.. but ever since the new staff came things have changed and no offence to those new staff but some of them aren't exactly experienced enough or know exactly what they are doing but yet again even though I have been here for about 10 months I have never been a staff member anywhere and so I don't exactly know about it too much, but anyway enough of that lets just talk about my experience a little more instead. so whilst playing Jartex i've made many many friends across the different gamemodes in fact pretty much all of them expect kit pvp (cuz I hate kit pvp even though my skill is pretty good) and like I said, I think Jartex has an amazing community that should be given a little more attention then it already does (<3 you guys) all in all Jartex is an amazing server with lots of great opportunities to be great and maybe even remembered in one or maybe even more of there gamemodes and that has been my goal in Jartex for the past year and I won't quit until I have at least achieved Just that.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Dammm very nice intro... Made me emotional.....but you should have added more info about your real life stuff (not necessary if u don't want to)

I wish you all the best in achieving your goal, xD..

(You and I have a very similar background story :) and a similar goal)

Peorioy

Addicted Member
Could you change your signature? It's quite annoying that it's so big in my opinion atleast.

ModeratorBot

Quite a big introduction. Anyway I hope to see you in-game soon. If you ever need any help feel free to contact me!