Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Heads

InvincibleDon

Is there anything else you can do with heads other than put them in the headstorage?

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
I believe there is no other use for them other then like possibly selling them to players on /ah.

The_W

Addicted Member
It is supposed to be exchangeable for mobcoins during this season but somehow it bugged so there is no really any use for now, at least from what i know.
But some players are still willing to buy it, though not a good price. You can either visit /is top and some island have chestshop buying heads, selling on /ah like DanielWithAD DanielWithAD said, or trading to other players directly. But if somehow this got fixed, those heads will be exchangeable for mobcoins (In /heads, 10 heads = 1 mobcoins).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InvincibleDon

InvincibleDon

It is supposed to be exchangeable for mobcoins during this season but somehow it bugged so there is no really any use for now, at least from what i know.
But some players are still willing to buy it, though not a good price. You can either visit /is top and some island have chestshop buying heads, selling on /ah like DanielWithAD DanielWithAD said, or trading to other players directly. But if somehow this got fixed, those heads will be exchangeable for mobcoins (In /heads, 10 heads = 1 mobcoins).
ohk thnx :)
;
.... ............... . ...... .... ....... ...... ...... .......

The_W

Addicted Member
ohk thnx :)
;
.... ............... . ...... .... ....... ...... ...... .......
You welcome, and if you don't know bypassing the words filter like that is punishable, so just add some more words related to the topic. Cya!

TnTGamerz2000

Addicted Member
Heads ARE actually exchangable this season. But 85% of the playerbase doesn't know how. Only top islands do. Pretty sure it is somewhat of a secret that I will let you in right now. Do /heads shop

This will make you be able to exchange 10 heads for 1 mobcoin :).

InFamous656

Heads ARE actually exchangable this season. But 85% of the playerbase doesn't know how. Only top islands do. Pretty sure it is somewhat of a secret that I will let you in right now. Do /heads shop

I've tried that multiple times but it doesn't do anything, are you sure that it works?

The_W

Addicted Member

It really works! Wow, I didn't knew that before. I used to know that you just need to click on the heads in /heads, not the /heads shop, so I thought it was bugged. Thank you for sharing the "secret" to us.
I've tried that multiple times but it doesn't do anything, are you sure that it works?
It works for me but it might be because I am skygod!
It works for me as a non-rank player. You sure you typed the command right? It's /heads shop or probably /heads shops