Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
vishyvishal​

What is the suggestion about?
heads​

Description:
So there is a christmas build competition going on SkyBlockDream. Islands will be beautiful than ever preparing for event. So my suggestion is to add a command called /decoration so where we can buy a head with like present texture, or santa head or something like that. So for pricing this could be like 5k/head or someting like that. With this during build competition people can express their creativity even more by decorating their island with heads and for real these heads look cool .​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will be creative in making islands with heads and it will be more beautiful comared to builds without heads​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
vishyvishal

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
-1 Didn't like the idea of a 'head shop' coz its already easy to get heads
I didnt mean that huh? i said if you go to creative server and u do /heads you get variety of heads for decoration, if its applied in sbd for a certain amount of price/head, it will be worth

The_W

Addicted Member
OI didnt mean that huh? i said if you go to creative server and u do /heads you get variety of heads for decoration, if its applied in sbd for a certain amount of price/head, it will be worth
+1 I was going to say that takes a lot of work, but since it's already applied in creative, I think that won't be much problem.
But i think it's alr too late, the event prob will end before this can be added. Nice idea though

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
The idea will not be implemented as this is a survival based gamemode and not creative, so giving decoration blocks isn't a part of the competition.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, vishyvishal​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.