Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Head information

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Greetings,

(If you mean Mob Heads)
Just like K KILLERBOYaj said, you can use mob heads for /level, and you can exchange it too for mobcoins. Do /heads shop in order for you to exchange it for mobcoins.

(If you mean Player Heads)
It's useless. You can use it for trophies tho, but useless.

Requesting Thread lock. The question has been solved. SabitTSDM07 SabitTSDM07 (You can give me solution point if you want. :) )

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Hello SIDDHARTH2900,
With Heads, you can mainly earn mobcoins by selling them, which you can do by first storing them in your head store by right-clicking the heads, then doing /heads sell and selling them. Every 10 heads you sell will give you 1 mob coin.

Other than that you can also directly sell these heads to people who are interested in buying them.

You can also collect them to participate in island competition(which you can check using /competition) to further progress your island and earn island points(you need to right-click them to add your contribution to the competition scoreboard).

Also, as stated by K KILLERBOYaj you might require these to level up at higher levels, though not sure(since I am stuck at level 14 for 4 days).

Hope this helps.
Regards.

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
(If you mean Mob Heads)
Just like Roguemaths Roguemaths said
It was first mentioned by K KILLERBOYaj not me.

Also, I was gonna delete mine reply, but you forgot to mention about /competition so I am keeping it. Hope you don't mind.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Hello SIDDHARTH2900,
With Heads, you can mainly earn mobcoins by selling them, which you can do by first storing them in your head store by right-clicking the heads, then doing /heads sell and selling them. Every 10 heads you sell will give you 1 mob coin.

Other than that you can also directly sell these heads to people who are interested in buying them.

You can also collect them to participate in island competition(which you can check using /competition) to further progress your island and earn island points(you need to right click them to add your contribution to the competition scoreboard).

Also, as stated by K KILLERBOYaj you might require these to level up at higher levels, though not sure(since I am stuck at level 14 for 4 days).

Hope this helps.
Regards.
Oh it's head sell? I thought it was /heads shop. My bad.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
It was first mentioned by K KILLERBOYaj not me.

Also, I was gonna delete mine reply, but you forgot to mention about /competition so I am keeping it. Hope you don't mind.
My bad. You guys have the same background picture.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, SIDDHARTH2900!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ SabitTSDM07

Status
Not open for further replies.