G Gi3cKy New Member Joined April 26, 2019 Messages 0 Points 0 Age 24 April 26, 2019 #1 Hi, I want to report the player phobym for hax in bedwars. I hope you will controll him. Thank you Have a nice day, Gi3cKy
Hi, I want to report the player phobym for hax in bedwars. I hope you will controll him. Thank you Have a nice day, Gi3cKy
LordKacem Donator Donator The sky's the limit Famous Joined April 27, 2018 Messages 6,026 Points 197 Age 22 April 26, 2019 #2 if you have an enough proof to spot the rule breaker report him here : http://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/
if you have an enough proof to spot the rule breaker report him here : http://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/
Flexier Donator Donator The sky's the limit Bug Finder III Famous Joined September 21, 2017 Messages 10,380 Points 253 April 30, 2019 #3 Report the play to the link provided above ^^^