Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Has anyone face problem with his frames ?

Aljelja

IGN
AljeljaLegend
yeah but dont think only about yourselves brother.
I do not think about myself only, the thing is if you have issues with some map, just skip it if you see it or just use fps boost client.

Anuly

IGN
Astrospeh
I don't think a map is just gonna be deleted because a small fraction of players are facing fps issues, you can instead try to figure out ways to increase your fps by using a better client, or by modifying your video settings

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Killer2005

a. ur literally doing that
b. get an optimizer for gaming. it can give you some more fps if ur struggling to cope
Bruh am i speaking other language or sth? I told it for the players (and me) who have bad fps on this map

Polarexian7

Donator
Donator
IGN
Polarexian7
Bruh am i speaking other language or sth? I told it for the players (and me) who have bad fps on this map
coulda titled it Does anyone else get bad frames on this map? instead of asking to get the maps deleted

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Would you mind naming the maps? Or perhaps posting some pictures of the maps to be more clear. This request will 100% get denied either way because of the fact that many players lag on some maps and they can't just delete them.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Killer2005

Would you mind naming the maps? Or perhaps posting some pictures of the maps to be more clear. This request will 100% get denied either way because of the fact that many players lag on some maps and they can't just delete them.
I named. 'Tribal' is the map