Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Harder punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_s

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Minecraft_s

What is the suggestion about?
Harder punishments

Description:
Some people just don't care about the rules of Jartex, they seem to not care about getting muted or banned, or even intentionally get themselves punished just for fun. So there should be a rule where if you get punished for the same thing within a certain time (2 weeks or 1 month should be good) of getting unmuted/unbanned, the punishment length should double/triple, and if you keep breaking it, it will keep growing exponentially, and you should only be able to buy an unban/unmute once every few month, so they don't just keep buying them and keep breaking the rules.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Doing this would stop there rule-breakers from ruining the experience of playing.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Didn't want to mention this but ur actin smart af and talkin about shit u got 0 knowledge about, As an ex staff member and as far as I remember, After the 4th or 3rd offence of the punishment if the rule is broken again within 7 days the punishment will be x3 the last offence of then punishmeng, Lets say Spam last offence is 3 days mute after 3 days end he has 7 days duration if he breaks the rule spamming in the 7 days again his punishmentt will be x3 meaning that 3 days mute x3 is 9 days ipmute.
Addition to that you have never seen what I'm talking about because no one have done it before and went for a punishment x3

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Didn't want to mention this but ur actin smart af and talkin about shit u got 0 knowledge about, As an ex staff member and as far as I remember, After the 4th or 3rd offence of the punishment if the rule is broken again within 7 days the punishment will be x3 the last offence of then punishmeng, Lets say Spam last offence is 3 days mute after 3 days end he has 7 days duration if he breaks the rule spamming in the 7 days again his punishmentt will be x3 meaning that 3 days mute x3 is 9 days ipmute.
I did never say that this is wrong. The punishment increases.
Also, It's not multiplied by 3, there is a set of rules. And if it has ever been done then yes, you're welcome to send me proof. For now, it has never happened.

And argument is what you call "smart"?

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I did never say that this is wrong. The punishment increases.
Also, It's not multiplied by 3, there is a set of rules. And if it has ever been done then yes, you're welcome to send me proof. For now, it has never happened.

And argument is what you call "smart"?
Since it never happened ur basically asking me to send you a link to the staff punishment guide lol yeah no im not leaking.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
no, they should add no appeal rule instead of increasing punishments

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
no, they should add no appeal rule instead of increasing punishments
You can only appeal to 5 times, and I believe srmod have perms to give no appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.