Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hard decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
IMPORTANT!
This thread is long.Read it ALL or don't read it.

Hello!!!

Well,Here's the story!

1.I may NOT continue to play THIS MUCH On JartexNetwork if I don't get accepted as a trial.
I don't say ''OH, accept me or I quit'' NOPE! I think that If i will not get accepted as a trial,i will slow down with the server. What do I mean By ''I will slow down with the server''?
Well,I am VERY active on the game. I wake up, do my regular things and the I get On my computer and I don't turn it of until 2--3 am. Is not an ''obsession'' But,i like to work at night.<<well I will slow down that thing,Knowing that there are the new staff members,they will be online more time,and I don't think that Creative users will need help that much. How I say,Creative have less staff on it,When i am online,I help how much I can the players. If I will get accepted I will continue playing as much as I can,Boosting a little bit my activity.
I am looking forward for an answer on my application.

2.If I will stop playing that much on JN,I will probably take some more english and guitar [bass] lessons.
Why More english lessons? Well,For me is a struggle trying to learn all this language by my own. In the country I live,English is the language that NO ONE cares about,In the school time,In the english class,We do for example :
Math [because the teacher is not in the school , or anything else] How I say, English doesn't matter in Romania. So,Playing jartex gave me the Idea to start to make MY OWN lessons,trying to learn all this language on my own. The accent is very different in the front of romanian one. I am working on that too. There are kids/teens like me that want to learn english,But very rare times. So,the english lessons are very expensive. I don't say that I can't afford it,but the money is part 2. What I try to say here is,That I am learning a whole new language by my own,and you should expect to see grammar mistakes or related.

3.disappointment.
yesterday I've made the biggest mistake since i discovered the server. I've been arguing With one of the staff members over a warn. I don't know what was in my head, but I know that I was very pissed off that day because of another reason,That made me very angry ,I start an argue with one of the helpers,Which now,he loosed the faith in me. Is heart broken for me,knowing that I disappoint A staff member. No matter rank. Trial?Helper?Maybe a NORMAL user of jartex network! Doesn't matter. as far as I started the argue,Is my fault. The staff members are doing their job correctly. Is not something regular for me. Arguing?Mute evading?MAYBE swearing??? NO! That's all done from NOW. I promise that I will change myself,and I will never do what I've done in the past. I gave,And I still give all the respect to all the Users and staff members.
I know Is my fault. Now is a shame for me to meet again a staff member like- Wrath,MyNameIsCaptain,Voks_ and others...My behavior will change, promise! And I will never do what I've done in the past! All the respect and love from me, To the Users and staff team of JartexNetwork. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards,
-Mute (The Normal User)

iFlyYT_

Don't leave the server dude :( But if in real life things are priority then it is your choice :/

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gxbster

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Don't leave the server dude :( But if in real life things are priority then it is your choice :/
Hi iFlyYT. Every single reply means enormous for me. I still have time to think,But I will get denied for trial. I can see that most of the staffs disagree with my post. But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.