Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hail Jartex bedwars

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
What do you like bout jartex bw and how is it different from other bw servers

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
The one thing about jartex that is actually nice is that they have their own maps. And most of the maps are pretty good. We aren't going to talk about the anti cheat ofc. It's not really good. There should be a /report command but they're never adding it so fine ig. I don't think you can message the staff as well if u have a cheater in your game and u need assistance or whatever. Can't complain really. I hope they find a way around this problem but till then, I'm happy with the way things are rn

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
What do you like bout jartex bw and how is it different from other bw servers
Why I choose jartex bw more than other servers. Because when I start play minecraft I was getting bored for being alone and I tried to make a friends then I search google/youtube for how to join a server after many hours I found a server called JartexNetwork. And It's officially 2 years since I started play on Jartex

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Why I choose jartex bw more than other servers. Because when I start play minecraft I was getting bored for being alone and I tried to make a friends then I search google/youtube for how to join a server after many hours I found a server called JartexNetwork. And It's officially 2 years since I started play on Jartex
so it's basically the first server u ever played on nice i came across jartex when i was searching up for minigames cus when it comes to minigames most of the cracked servers back then were dead....... i found jartex and pika cus they were pretty much active

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
I guess it's way easier than other ones? Idk

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
so it's basically the first server u ever played on nice i came across jartex when i was searching up for minigames cus when it comes to minigames most of the cracked servers back then were dead....... i found jartex and pika cus they were pretty much active
First of all,
Jartex is best cracked server definitely known as custom server the only one thing people hate is Autoclickers but still I love to play on it.