Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaIJason

I remembered the first time I played on Jartex, it was nice and I enjoyed it and eventually decided to support the sever buy purchasing ranks. I will eventually regret supporting the store cause this sever has such a hard time dealing with hackers and there is no type of anti cheat in place. Every time I log on during night time I would find myself only playing for 5-10 cause there are just so many hackers. Almost all the time there is not a single staff member online to watch over the prison sever therefore allowing these hackers to come back every night.

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
I remembered the first time I played on Jartex, it was nice and I enjoyed it and eventually decided to support the sever buy purchasing ranks. I will eventually regret supporting the store cause this sever has such a hard time dealing with hackers and there is no type of anti cheat in place. Every time I log on during night time I would find myself only playing for 5-10 cause there are just so many hackers. Almost all the time there is not a single staff member online to watch over the prison sever therefore allowing these hackers to come back every night.
I will be honest with you. There is the anticheat, but doesn't mind doing what it should, just kicks people from mining blocks too intensive instead.

About cheats, anticheat needs some more knolwedge about cheats. Currently the anti-cheat is very easy to bypass. And the cheaters come back every night because they can since it's a cracked server and there are thousands, if not tens of thousands, of options for in game names, so it doesn't look like it will be over any time soon.

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
Hello, jim109109

I'm sad to see that you are not enjoying your time but anticheat is always getting worked on and obviously also hacked clients are getting worked on to bypass the anticheat. You can report hackers here. https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/

The issue has been solved.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Knowly
~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.