Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRSPLAYS

Minecraft Username:
GRSPLAYS​

What is the suggestion about?
Hackers​

Description:
So, in 2 days i have found 20+ hackers in skywars and bedwars i know staff is trying to do there best about them but they are so many something needs to happen fast because every day there are more hackers this can be fixed with a better anti cheat please do something​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea will improve jartex to not have cheaters and let the other palyers play their game normal and not get killed by palyer which are using kill aura scarfold etc.​

JartexBuilder

Only 20 hackers?
That being said creating a better anticheat is harder than it seems at first glance. Staff try their best and the same goes for the developer.
Saying that the server needs a better anticheat without the proper knowledge on how much time it takes to create a great one is kind of a understatement, but it really takes a lot more than it seems behind the scenes.

BikBikBoi

Donator
Donator
like everywhere AC will always be bad on a cracked server it's just one of the things they can't really stop

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
I agree. But you are not allowed to suggest about anticheat. Sorry matw

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
It's something that I'm sure it will get fixed soon. No need to worry. Everyone's try their best here

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
This was suggested so many times , and I think they are working on a better anti-cheat. +1 but its going to get denied 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.