Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Swearing warning Why the fuck are there are so many hackers like and no staff online I am thinking of quitting JARTEX BECAUSE OF HACKERS and please I dont want anyone to say report them on forums coz my internet is shit and it takes a lot of time for the vids to get uploaded i try to dm staff but htey dont reply i try to invite them to my party they dont reply they are not even online or if they are,they are in vanish so i dont know if they are online its getting fucking annoying AND IM THINKING OF QUITTING JARTEX

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Sorry that you are finding hackers GhostBlade9824 GhostBlade9824 .
As a staff team, we work hard everyday to remove as many hackers as we can, and make sure the rules of the network are upheld. Recording and reporting is a good way to get hackers removed, but if you aren't able to, you can use /staff ingame to find available staff members and invite to a party (If on minigames). If they are free, they will join as quickly as possible to try to resolve the issue. You can also try DMing staff members via the Jartex discord if you have any questions. If you would like any more information, or have any questions, feel free to find me ingame - or message me through Discord or the Forums. Best Wishes.

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.