Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Swearing warning Why the fuck are there are so many hackers like and no staff online I am thinking of quitting JARTEX BECAUSE OF HACKERS and please I dont want anyone to say report them on forums coz my internet is shit and it takes a lot of time for the vids to get uploaded i try to dm staff but htey dont reply i try to invite them to my party they dont reply they are not even online or if they are,they are in vanish so i dont know if they are online its getting fucking annoying AND IM THINKING OF QUITTING JARTEX

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
REpoRt ThEM oN fORuMs

jk

G

Gusto

Jartex will actually start losing player base because of this soon

GRSPLAYS

I agree i have startwed thinking of quitting jartex too but i m not sure i m palying in jartex around 3.5-4 years now

Radifyy

First off, the staff members are trying their best and we as players could help them by recording and reporting in the forums. You can do /staff to check if any of the staff members online because "so many hackers and no staff online". Not trying to be rude but a 5-10 seconds video won't take too long to upload :]

Khosraw

Banned
True, I mean the only reason I am still playing it is that it has a large player base. It will lose it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.