Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
These hackers are getting worse I have encountered so many of them and they're destroying bedwars . Please have a staff member looking after bedwars because they are
everywhere not only hackers but people with prohibited modifications also. Have a staff member in bedwars looking after the games.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_ProjectM3KYR_
I am aware that is serious issue but I didnt know whether to post it here or contact a staff member on discord but the problem is I cannot send any of the recordings catching hackers to a staff and I do not know why so I decided to post something here. But I didn't mean to cause any negativity towards that thread but anyhow..

Cameron_11

I am aware that is serious issue but I didnt know whether to post it here or contact a staff member on discord but the problem is I cannot send any of the recordings catching hackers to a staff and I do not know why so I decided to post something here. But I didn't mean to cause any negativity towards that thread but anyhow..
The only negativity is because the rules ask not to suggest/post things about the anti cheat and hackers. Dw none of this negativity is towards you and most of us agree with your point)

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Hackers number are increasing in skywars and bedwars , I know how it feels to not even find a free-hacker game , but I really try my best to call staff whenever I see a hacker, and I hope we get more staff and better anticheat that actually ban hackers not legit members

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
Hi _ProjectM3KYR_ _ProjectM3KYR_ , the staff team are removing a large number of hackers every day to give players a fair and fun experience on JartexNetwork. If you find a hacker in-game, you should report them here, or you can use /staff to find a staff member online and report the hacker's username. They will take a look as soon as they are able to.

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.