Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
There r a lot of hackers recently on sw and anticheat is actually the worst anticheat y is there not a /report command or to msg staff during games becoz when i try to add staff in the party to tell them about the hackers they dont accept it atleast have /staffmsg command

G

Gusto

about anticheat, I agree wtih you its not the worst but its not good too
/report will be added probably
just DM staff on discord or ingame, they usually join your party and spectate you

Khosraw

Banned
Yes, I would totally agree. It seems pretty annoying as I have seen so many hackers. The anti-cheat was actually really good 2/3 years ago. That might be the case, or the cheats/clients have a good way of bypassing the anti-cheat.

Well, I will mention this. 2/3 years ago, I was a bad 9-year-old who hacked on this server. I had multiple usernames associated with me. You can look into it, but they are KhosrawClub, KhosrawYT, and KhosrawAzizi which I use now. All the bans were from 2/3 years ago if you look at ban histories.

/report would be a good tool, but yes DMing a staff member on discord might be a good alternative to that.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
about anticheat, I agree wtih you its not the worst but its not good too
/report will be added probably
just DM staff on discord or ingame, they usually join your party and spectate you
well u cant dm staff on discord while in a game and i dont know most of the staff discord username and when i try to invite them to the party they dont accept it so yeah

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
as Natty said stop complaining about /report and making the same topic over and over it will be added soon, Dev is bussy at the moment

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
Problem solved by Oh_myMinecraft Oh_myMinecraft iGapy_ iGapy_

Dm me if you need any help or want to ask any questions: Mayak šŸ˜ˆ#0159

~Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.