Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers/Teamers

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm
The amount of hackers and, teamers in Jartex Bedwars keeps increasing every day.
Even with the new and, improved anti-cheat some clients are still able to bypass it.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
The amount of hackers and, teamers in Jartex Bedwars keeps increasing every day.
Even with the new and, improved anti-cheat some clients are still able to bypass it.
Sadly, there's no way to prevent that, a bypass will somehow always be made, no matter how good an anti-cheat can be. I'd suggest either reporting here. Or inviting a staff member to party if they aren't busy.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb

Like mentioned above by divertente divertente , cheaters unfortunately will always find a way to well, cheat. Addition to the anti-cheat, what us players can do is record these cheaters and head over to the Reports Section to report them accordingly. Staff will be able to punish them manually this way too!

Lets all hope we dont have to encounter these anymore in-general :D

ned_

Donator
Donator
Sadly, there's no way to prevent that, a bypass will somehow always be made, no matter how good an anti-cheat can be. I'd suggest either reporting here. Or inviting a staff member to party if they aren't busy.
or /report that works now and staffs are actually cares about it now

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Achrqm

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm
As you said, hacked clients will always find a way to bypass, but Jartex isn't encouraging it's players enough to record and report hacker clips, and not a lot of the new player base know about the " /staff " command. So I'd suggest adding a message that pops up here and then like Hypixel's "Staff have banned {ammount of players}, watchdog bannned {ammount of players} this week", rather than that we could inform players and teach them how to take care of hackers and the different ways to do so.
Note: I have already made a suggestion going in depth about the pop up message.