Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers in Bedwars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techthebeast

Suspended
today I found a Bedwars hacker who was using scaffolding and killaura we need to ban the hackers so I will try to become a staff in Jartex and help them manually punish the hackers because there are many clients that go through the antihack system and ruin the gameplay of other people and harm/grief the server maps too
and the worst part is they don't get punished some also use offensive language and say others are bad while they are using hacks
wish me luck.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear Techthebeast, the staff team works tirelessly to try and keep the network clean from rule breakers but you can play a part and help too!

If you encounter a player breaking the rules on the server then you can do the following things:

1. Type /staff which will show a list of online staff members. Type /p invite and then the name of the staff member, if they don't join within 1-2 minutes you can invite a different staff member! Once a staff member joins your party you can either give them the name of the cheater or type /p warp and they will come and spectate the cheater!
  2. Start recording the player who is breaking the rule, once you have recorded him clearly breaking a rule you can upload it to a video sharing platform and then fill out a report form by clicking this link! (https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/)
Thank you for helping to keep JartexNetwork free of rule breakers!

Square

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

Techthebeast

Suspended
Dear Techthebeast, the staff team works tirelessly to try and keep the network clean from rule breakers but you can play a part and help too!

If you encounter a player breaking the rules on the server then you can do the following things:

1. Type /staff which will show a list of online staff members. Type /p invite and then the name of the staff member, if they don't join within 1-2 minutes you can invite a different staff member! Once a staff member joins your party you can either give them the name of the cheater or type /p warp and they will come and spectate the cheater!
  2. Start recording the player who is breaking the rule, once you have recorded him clearly breaking a rule you can upload it to a video sharing platform and then fill out a report form by clicking this link! (https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/)
Thank you for helping to keep JartexNetwork free of rule breakers!

Square
Thanks so much for the assistance and I will do this and also will try to apply as staff so that I can punish them but keeping in mind to first contact any senior and also record the rule breaker for proof and save the name of the rule breaker so we can punish them
thanks.
Techthebeast.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Thread Solved by the JartexNetwork community

Status
Not open for further replies.