Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers Everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takizawa

This Guy was hacking with his Friend I dont remember his friend's Name but here's an ss Of him flying i Couldn't record sorry His name is prips if its not shown well in the picture
2018-07-12_08.58.21.png
Theres no possible ways to jump that high.

-Takizawa

Edit: Couldn't not Could Record

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Takizawa

Takizawa

takizawa how do you become a member? why am i a new member for so long?
oh that's weird xD i just noticed that, but i really Don't know xD maybe you should be active and stuff? idk xD ask staff Maybe they can help you :)

KhosrawClub

oh that's weird xD i just noticed that, but i really Don't know xD maybe you should be active and stuff? idk xD ask staff Maybe they can help you :)
No its because if you have more posts and stuff it changes.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
This Guy was hacking with his Friend I dont remember his friend's Name but here's an ss Of him flying i Couldn't record sorry His name is prips if its not shown well in the picture
View attachment 5396
Theres no possible ways to jump that high.

-Takizawa

Edit: Couldn't not Could Record

Report him in the right department but this isn't enough proof it would be denied. If it were a video which literally shows him fly hacking then the report would have been accepted

KhosrawClub

Report him in the right department but this isn't enough proof it would be denied. If it were a video which literally shows him fly hacking then the report would have been accepted
Well he tried. lol

Floccs

Hello there,
Whenever you encounter a hacker, record them immediately, do not take screenshots because that is not sufficient evidence. There are a ton of programs out there that you can use for your reports but I recommend the following:
  • OBS Studio
  • Camtasia
  • Bandicam
Once you've collected enough evidence, you'll want to upload your evidence to two services, a streaming service, and cloud service. I highly recommend you use YouTube and for the cloud service, you can use Dropbox or OurDrive. Once you've uploaded your way to the 'Reports' section on the forum and create a new thread. If you're having trouble finding the section, this link will take you there directly. Make sure your evidence is unmodified, this means no cropping, no audio manipulation, and no editing at all. This was just a brief "guide" on reporting, you can read a more detailed located here.

Good luck on your future reports and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to private message me or tag me on this thread!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Takizawa

Takizawa

Hello there,
Whenever you encounter a hacker, record them immediately, do not take screenshots because that is not sufficient evidence. There are a ton of programs out there that you can use for your reports but I recommend the following:
  • OBS Studio
  • Camtasia
  • Bandicam
Once you've collected enough evidence, you'll want to upload your evidence to two services, a streaming service, and cloud service. I highly recommend you use YouTube and for the cloud service, you can use Dropbox or OurDrive. Once you've uploaded your way to the 'Reports' section on the forum and create a new thread. If you're having trouble finding the section, this link will take you there directly. Make sure your evidence is unmodified, this means no cropping, no audio manipulation, and no editing at all. This was just a brief "guide" on reporting, you can read a more detailed located here.

Good luck on your future reports and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to private message me or tag me on this thread!

Hello There, Thanks for the Great info :)
That report was actually before. now im recording hackers and reporting them, they Get Punished too.

Status
Not open for further replies.