Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hackers and teamers

death1m1

for people who team or hack on solo skywars why are you hacking/teaming and how is it even fun

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Hello!
I am not a teamer/cheater.
But I found you question interesting.
Hacking, breaking rules in general, provides enjoyment to players . Maybe to get reactions of other people or maybe the feeling of being invincible if you know what I mean.
It's kind of like riding a bike really fast, you know it's risky, but that joy of speeding away on the road and overtaking others. It provides enjoyment to people.
It may for fame. Some people like to post videos of them cheating, ruining the game for others and gain fame.
It may be for redemption. Have seen several people who were not good at the game start cheating. Just because someone made fun of them or they feel bad after looking at better people.

This is just what I feel.

nicePHEONIX

Donator
Donator
IGN
nicePHEONIX
Its just casual skywars game where you will find hackers and teamers
Just team with it šŸ˜

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Sucks when the ā€œteamersā€ are actually decent at the game but feels good when you kill them lol.

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
Hello!
I am not a teamer/cheater.
But I found you question interesting.
Hacking, breaking rules in general, provides enjoyment to players . Maybe to get reactions of other people or maybe the feeling of being invincible if you know what I mean.
It's kind of like riding a bike really fast, you know it's risky, but that joy of speeding away on the road and overtaking others. It provides enjoyment to people.
It may for fame. Some people like to post videos of them cheating, ruining the game for others and gain fame.
It may be for redemption. Have seen several people who were not good at the game start cheating. Just because someone made fun of them or they feel bad after looking at better people.

This is just what I feel.
tldr people love Adrenaline

got me thinking if there are people addiced to adrenaline

IGN
Veddy1674
Hackers like to win fast.
It's more likely you'll see more teamers than hackers around, because teaming is actually funny (I only play solo and I don't team), and hacking may be "funny", but they'll get boring of getting banned every game.
Just report people who team or hack, it's against rules.

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
Hackers like to win fast.
It's more likely you'll see more teamers than hackers around, because teaming is actually funny (I only play solo and I don't team), and hacking may be "funny", but they'll get boring of getting banned every game.
Just report people who team or hack, it's against rules.
Currently there is an increase in teamers as nobody plays skywars teams.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
From my experiences, most cheaters come in three categories: those that cheat to win as quickly as possible, those that cheat to bring pain upon others, and those that cheat because they enjoy the feeling of power it gives them. For a cheater, having fun comes at the expense of others, and they do not mind that one bit.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
From my experiences, most cheaters come in three categories: those that cheat to win as quickly as possible, those that cheat to bring pain upon others, and those that cheat because they enjoy the feeling of power it gives them. For a cheater, having fun comes at the expense of others, and they do not mind that one bit.
Yes i agree, they mostly just think about them selves and most of them wre toxic af

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
They just feel like they are doing something good when they use velocity or when they bhop, they feel ā€œsatisfactionā€ cause apparently EVERYONE is a noob to them, I once talked to a hacker in discord dms and told him to come on a practice server with a legit account and I destroyed him in pvp, then he started hacking again ;-;