Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hackers... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wllman

I have started to dislike Jartex Network because of the number of hackers throughout minigames. Every game I seem to play there is always 1 or 2 non-legit players in my game. The last 100 or so games I have come across Killaura, Reach, Anti-Kb, Scaffold, B-hop, No fall and no slow. These are only the main sort of hacks that I have come across. I understand that staff are desperately trying to clean the server but it seems to just get worse.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
I have started to dislike Jartex Network because of the number of hackers throughout minigames. Every game I seem to play there is always 1 or 2 non-legit players in my game. The last 100 or so games I have come across Killaura, Reach, Anti-Kb, Scaffold, B-hop, No fall and no slow. These are only the main sort of hacks that I have come across. I understand that staff are desperately trying to clean the server but it seems to just get worse.
Every server that has over 100+ people have at least some hacker in it, there's no server is clean with no hacker, only the server that is new. Maybe you can try helping the StaffTeam and JartexNetwork itself to clean the rule-breaker by applying for staff. and 1 or 2 is not much hacker. Beside you can't just assume they are hacking. It could be there sensitivity or they internet connections

You know, instead of saying this, you can record the hackers and report them here on forums. Also Jartex does have hackers but I doubt that you bump into 1 every time you play

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Hello there,
Posting this here won't really help. You can report rule breakers HERE

Have a niceday/night:jartex:
SOLVED
~Thread locked ~

Good evening,
ItchyDanger49

Status
Not open for further replies.