Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan060208

I am hacking, and I haven't been banned yet. I think this is an issue for the other players that hack. I keep getting kicked by the console. I use KillAura, scaffolding, aimbot, reach, bunny hop, and more. This can become an issue for other hackers, last night. I was in a server full of hackers(including me). If you would like to ban me, my username is Ethan060208. Please fix your anti-cheat! c:

-Ethan060208

envyy

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
wiife
Bro we are all aware about the anticheat, you had many alts and I reported u many times with the name "ethan" and many numbers. Nobody cares if u hack.
You even stream and your face cam is ugly asf. Your some sad fuck who has to hack on Jartex and coming back with alts *making you think ur good, haha.
Stop hacking and get a life. noone cares

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ethan060208

Bro we are all aware about the anticheat, you had many alts and I reported u many times with the name "ethan" and many numbers. Nobody cares if u hack.
You even stream and your face cam is ugly asf. Your some sad f**k who has to hack on Jartex and coming back with alts *making you think ur good, haha.

I don't stream, I don't have face cam, I don't have any alts, my account is from 2015, you get a life, learn how to spell. SO?

iboo

Donator
Donator
You even stream and your face cam is ugly asf. Your some sad fuck who has to hack on Jartex and coming back with alts *making you think ur good, haha.
LOL

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Lmao

will_u3u420

damn... cold

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i hax too let hack together!?!?!?!!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.