Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hacker

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Is it just me or bedwars have a lot of hackers recently in every game there are at least 3 to 4 hackers, I think jartex should speed up the work of setting up a proper anticheat and a /report command. before I get spammed saying they are working on it I know that with the anticheat it is going to take a bit of time but /report could be added in just 15 mins its not that hard, the develepors are just lazy at jartex and its getting annoying

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Staff members are doing their best to punish every cheater -> https://jartexnetwork.com/bans/ - This should make this clear.
You can always report cheaters on this link or contact staff member ingame or discord -> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/

If you were developer of anysort, you would know that things take time to develop + only 1 developer on server with 2000players daily and 8 gamemodes + bug fixes + updates + suggestions...

Developer isn't lazy, he's just bussy. If you want to see progress, open this link -> https://jartexnetwork.com/changelog/

Khosraw

Banned
Yes, but would agree more with you if you knew a little about development.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
/report is under maintance and is coming soon Devs aren't lazy but the Problem is there is only Dev which currenlty busy atm.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
Yes, but would agree more with you if you knew a little about development.
i know a little bit about developing to anticheat could take a bit of time but /report is just a simple plugin have it installed on my server aswell it takes 15 min to set it up if they want i can share them the edited file of /report

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
Is it just me or bedwars have a lot of hackers recently in every game there are at least 3 to 4 hackers, I think jartex should speed up the work of setting up a proper anticheat and a /report command. before I get spammed saying they are working on it I know that with the anticheat it is going to take a bit of time but /report could be added in just 15 mins its not that hard, the develepors are just lazy at jartex and its getting annoying

When I play be or any minigame in general in JN I don't get 3 to 4 rule-breakers.
For me, it's rare that 2 rule-breakers play in the same round, but 4 seems awfully lot.
And yes we do need a better anti-cheat system, but of course we need to wait for that.
Anyways don't forget to report that rule-breaker!

Sincerely
_narciarz
:jartex:

TRIGGERED

When I play be or any minigame in general in JN I don't get 3 to 4 rule-breakers.
For me, it's rare that 2 rule-breakers play in the same round, but 4 seems awfully lot.
True, usually there's that ONE hacker dominating the game, using kill aura and what not, rarely 3-4. I'd just commit alt f4 when there's 4 cheaters in a game

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GhostBlade9824

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
True, usually there's that ONE hacker dominating the game, using kill aura and what not, rarely 3-4. I'd just commit alt f4 when there's 4 cheaters in a game
My case is different I get 2 hackers normally often 3 and sometimes 4 idk why but I get this amount hackers in almost every game

TRIGGERED

My case is different I get 2 hackers normally often 3 and sometimes 4 idk why but I get this amount hackers in almost every game
dang, maybe timezone difference? That's pretty bad tbh, that's almost unplayable unless the cheaters kill themselves off