He Says His Mouse Is Broken Thats Why He Autoclicks 25 cps and its unfair cause us who jitter and try to get 12-14 cps consistently its just ShIt StOp FuCkiNg AutOcLiCkiNg
Thats The Most Evidence I Could Get If You Want More I dont know where to get more i had some left over screenshots from our duel before we unfriended him for autoclicking look at the cps at the middle right (If AM Correct xDDDDDDDDDDDD)
This is not a video link , its a folder address of the video clip in your device. If you want to share the video upload it to a site and generate a link of the video file
Thats The Most Evidence I Could Get If You Want More I dont know where to get more i had some left over screenshots from our duel before we unfriended him for autoclicking look at the cps at the middle right (If AM Correct xDDDDDDDDDDDD) View attachment 14917
To be completely fair .. this could also be him drag clicking. Just saying.. , you are/were his friend you must be knowing better if he can drag click or no.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.