Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Hacker Reporting

Achrqm

IGN
Achrqm

Minecraft Username:
Achrqm​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Any​

What is your suggestion's title?
Hacker Reporting​

Suggestion Details:
I'd suggest adding a message that pops up here and then like Hypixel's "Staff have banned {ammount of players}, watchdog bannned {ammount of players} this week", rather than that we could inform players and teach them how to take care of hackers and the different ways to do so.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could have a big impact on the JartexNetwork because, it informs people about the different types of reporting hackers other than the well known " record and report in the forums " since not a lot of people have great laptops/PCs that can handle recording in a respectable framerate that their machine can handle.​

Extra Information:
The message can be something like :
!HACKER WARNING!
1. In minigames do /staff and see the active staff members that u can invite to ur game and /p warp them into ur game to ban the hacker.
2. /report to report hackers on the go if no active staff are available.
3. Recording hacker clips and posting them in the report section of the JartexNetwork Forums page

Note: I would also suggest if u made the " HACKER WARNING" message be in bold red since people will instantly distinguish it from other chat messages and this message should appear like once every 30 minutes or so.​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Achrqm​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Any​

What is your suggestion's title?
Hacker Reporting​

Suggestion Details:
I'd suggest adding a message that pops up here and then like Hypixel's "Staff have banned {ammount of players}, watchdog bannned {ammount of players} this week", rather than that we could inform players and teach them how to take care of hackers and the different ways to do so.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea could have a big impact on the JartexNetwork because, it informs people about the different types of reporting hackers other than the well known " record and report in the forums " since not a lot of people have great laptops/PCs that can handle recording in a respectable framerate that their machine can handle.​

Extra Information:
The message can be something like :​
!HACKER WARNING!​
1. In minigames do /staff and see the active staff members that u can invite to ur game and /p warp them into ur game to ban the hacker.​
2. /report to report hackers on the go if no active staff are available.​
3. Recording hacker clips and posting them in the report section of the JartexNetwork Forums page​
Note: I would also suggest if u made the " HACKER WARNING" message be in bold red since people will instantly distinguish it from other chat messages and this message should appear like once every 30 minutes or so.​
Hey Achrqm Achrqm , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
  • However, it will not be that useful because almost all the players know the “/report” command, but still, new players may not be aware of it, and it can be useful for them.

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Hello! I have decided to upvote this suggestion because this would be really game-changing for new players and it would definitely help bedwars-skywars players! +1

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I've decided to Upvote/+1 since its a nice idea

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Upvote(+1)
Hey Achrqm Achrqm
I've decided to give your suggestion +1.

Hot Regards,
~popsicled_xd

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
+1
Hey Achrqm Achrqm

I have decided to give it a +1 since its a good idea
Kind regards
sweatgod