Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hacker report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techthebeast

Suspended
So today I found a Hacker that was using scaffolding and anti knockback he instantly destroyed all the beds one by one he went in a circle me and my teamates all had an knockback stick but he had 0 knockback he killed all of us in a blink of an eye I personally don't have any recording but his Username was owisFLEX

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear Techthebeast, the staff team works tirelessly to try and keep the network clean from rule breakers but you can play a part and help to!

If you encounter a player breaking the rules on the server then you can do the following things:

1. Type /staff which will show a list of online staff members. Type /p invite and then the name of the staff member, if they don't join within 1-2 minutes you can invite a different staff member! Once a staff member joins your party you can either give them the name of the cheater or type /p warp and they will come and spectate the cheater!
  2. Start recording the player who is breaking the rule, once you have recorded him clearly breaking a rule you can upload it to a video sharing platform and then fill out a report form by clicking this link! (https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/)
Thank you for helping to keep JartexNetwork free of rule breakers!

Square

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#8845).

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.