Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Suggested Minigames Guilds for minigames

Deadi

Minecraft Username:
3epoSempai​

What is the suggestion about?
Guilds for minigames​

Description:
I know that this idea has already been proposed, but I will supplement it a little and explain why the guilds should appear on our beloved Jartex.

Let's start with the cost of creating a guild, I think the currency will be in coins, 20,000 coins for creating a guild, + in addition to making guilds tasks from the guild (random tasks for which a special currency is given for which you can buy special gadgets that are available only to people from guilds)

In addition, you can once a year in the summer make a Bedwars tournament (or any other game the players choose) and there will be QuadRuples teams from the guilds. (the one who created the guild must be present), but there will be one question: what to do if more guilds want to participate? For this, I have a plan, create special guild points, they will also be given for completing tasks from the guild, you cannot buy for these points, they will be for participation in the tournament, 100,000 guild points (for each task, about 20 or 40 guild points will be given ).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
On Jartex there are ideal players, they are the best, and there are newcomers who are strong in pvp or something else and no one knows them, they just sit in bedwars solo alone and if guilds appeared, everyone would have their own team and they could show your potential in tournaments. I hope someone will understand what it is like to sit without a teammate. If you like the idea, you can add it later.​

Extra Information:
I created every addition, every addition be created myself​

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Wasn't that already suggested?
And I think they don't want to accept the already suggested thread until they're done developing it or something!? xd

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Deadi

Deadi

Wasn't that already suggested?
And I think they don't want to accept the already suggested thread until they're done developing it or something!? xd
Yes, it was added, but here the improvements and here it is explained why it most likely needs to be added. Read to the end please.

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Yes, it was added, but here the improvements and here it is explained why it most likely needs to be added. Read to the end please.
I think you should've messaged the guy who already suggested the "Guilds" or "Clans" idea and tell him to add your part as well as credits for you maybe.

KpyTo0

+1

That's a great idea! I want to create a guild, not a party

Last edited:

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
+1

Отличная идея! Я хочу создать гильдию, а не вечеринку
Привет, просто хотел сказать, что здесь нельзя говорить по-русски. Вам разрешено говорить только по-английски. Хорошего дня.
Translation: Hello there, just wanted to say that you cannot talk Russian here. You are allowed to talk English only. Have a nice day.

KpyTo0

Oh sorry
Noted It's just that the translator doesn't copy well.
Привет, просто хотел сказать, что здесь нельзя говорить по-русски. Вам разрешено говорить только по-английски. Хорошего дня.
Translation: Hello there, just wanted to say that you cannot talk Russian here. You are allowed to talk English only. Have a nice day.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Deadi

Deadi

Are you Russian? I see at here Russian language