Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Guide to Win Skywars [2021 Version]

Hardhacker17

DISCLAIMER : This is gonna be a quite a long post, so grab something to eat and start reading.

So Jartex Skywars, (I have decent stats in the game, and made it to the weekly leaderboard once, well yea) This gamemode is an absolute master piece, but from what i have seen. a lot of players don't understand the mechanics of the map, and seem to lose easily because of that. There are multiple ways and tactics players use to get an advantage over the others, in this Guide i've listed everything i have come across for the past one year, and hopefully this helps the players out. Please feel free to either message me in discord or in the forums if you think i have made a mistake / missed something in this guide. So now lets get into it.

=> Common Mistakes, And How To Aviod Them,

1) Camping in spawn island
Don't plan on camping on the spawn island whatsoever, try your best to get to atleast the half mid islands chests, Camping in the spawn island will easily get you killed since you will be getting really bad stuff and you will be heavily outgeared if you manage to be the last 2 players.

2) Not Paying attention to sounds - Learn your minecraft sounds
Sounds is one of the major aspects of the game, it will help you know what's happening around you when you are Sorting your Hotbar/Inventory, Looting chests, Remember make sure you block sound is at max, this will help you know whether an enemy is approaching you.

4) Throwing away EXP BOTTLES - EXP BOTTLES = Becoming Immortal
Exp bottles are one of the most overpowered stuff in the game, EXP bottles give you xp which can be used to combine armour pieces making them even stronger and tankier, Lets say you have full PROTECTION III armour and u get a few PROTECTION III armour pieces, use your EXP Bottles to your advantage, make them PROTECTION IV, My favorite combos are using 2 SHARPNESS III to make a SHARPNESS IV and combining the BEAST BOOTS AND BUNNY BOOTS.

5) Opening all the Spawn island chests - Only Open any two Spawn chests
As you all know we drop in the spawn islands with three chests to open for the loot, remember the third one you open is always mostly useless, The First one will contain Armour/Weapon the second one you open will be having Armour/Weapon but the third one , will have a POWER II bow (its useless in extreme), Speed pots (Not necessary for the first rush), Fishing rod (Usefull in the case of being double rushed).

6) Don't Run/Stay near the edge of the map - Stay as close to Open land
Staying near the edge of a map will lead to your death with just one projectile, one snowball is enough to knock you, so never sort your inventory/hotbat or do anything when you are in the edge of the map. Try to get into the open area as soon as possible, to reduce your chances of getting knocked off the map.

7) Making a whole bridge to the mid islands - Bridge with tactics
I don't mean to say you to break the bridge, as you all know the way minecraft jumping mecahnics works, "As much as high you are, u travel more blocks forward" so try to stop making a complete bridge instead try to place a block above the last block you have placed and jump on to the mid island,

Now that we have addressed the common mistakes, lets go in to the PVP section, We have to take into consideration that PVP in Skywars is way different then the PVP in Practice/KitPVP, and getting a kill in Skywars is way easier than the other gamenodes.

=> PvP

1) Not everything is CPS,
Yes CPS does matter, but just because you have 20 CPS does not mean you will be able to kill all the players, Always, strafe as much as possible and maintain your aim, losing aim when in PvP is equal to taking a dip and seeing what death means. Practice your aim with an app such as Osu!, or Aimlab, they've helped me out a ton.

2) Knockback is loved, I mean Its the BEST,
Learn to W Tap, and Block hit, Skywars maps like, Paint, Angry Birds ,Wumpus has a ton of space for knocking players out, You must know how to atleast W Tap since you may not have swords to Block hit, W tapping and dealing extra Knockback is the key to winning, I have found myself in many situations where i was not having Armour pieces and since i will be killed if i go into straight PVP, I Knock people into the void

3) Usage of snowballs/fishing rods/Bows,
Well, you need aim to master them , but it comes with practice, keep your crosshair a centimeter in front of the player you are aiming at and then throw to hit the player. Snowballs/Eggs are the most carelessly used items, its one of the easiest way to kill players by knocking them

4) Usage Of Proper Armour,
Use your armour wisely, In maps where Knockback is useless , Beast boots can be used to the maximum advantage, since it has Strength 2, and Slowness [ Slowness is easily overcome using speed 2 potions], and in the maps where Knockback is everything use the Bunny Boots and make sure you don't get hit often or you might be Knocked as well. Always make sure you have EXP bottles, there is a high chance u might find yourself with two SHARPNESS III swords i game, always comine them as soon as possible, SHARPNESS IV swords shreds through any opponent.

Finishing PVP with this, lets speak about Gameplay, Gameplay is one of the most important aspect of playing the game, using the proper gameplay tactics in various situation willgive you a very huge adveantage over a player, Try your best to do what i have listed below

=> Gameplay

1) Remember The Gear You are wearing,
Gear is a key to winning the game, always make sure you have in mind the gear you are wearing, one thing i would suggest is using a mod that shows your armour with your name, [Its a basic feature found in almost all the PVP clients].

2) Assessing the players Before going into PVP,
When you are planning to kill a player always try to know the gear your opponent is wearing and then get into PVP, Always try to kill the players with least quality gear in order to get kills. Again using EXP bottles can come in clutch if you are Outgeared.

3) Kill Stealing,
This is one of the most hated thing to do in skywars, basically there are 2 types here, always learn to do this , this will come in clutch when you won't even think about it.
A) Two players fight and when they both are low, you hop in and grab both the kills,
B) One Player reduces the health on another, and you kill the player with the low health for one kill.
Well yes this is pretty frustrating when it happens in-game but this is a really useful tip if you are not having a chestplate or leggings.

4) Bridging
Almost all the players either Ninja bridge or Hold Shift and bridge, but in jartex there are maps which require both, but in maps like FROST and CANYON, u basically need one/no block to reach the half mid island, and grab the chests, so always know what type or bridge to use depending upon the map. Learn Block jumping, it will help u reduce ur time bridging.

5) Inventory sorting
This is something that does not happen often, but i'll say what i know about it, Try to keep your hotbar properly organised, for example
1-Sword
2-Pots
3-Snowballs/Eggs
4-Fishing rod
5-Bow
6-Blocks
And don't waste your time organising the useless stuff you have in your inventory.

6) Sprinting/Block Sprinting,
Lets say you are in a place where you are low and u need to escape, inorder to get a boost to get away from the enemy's reach , place a block and jump on it, repeat, This will slowly but steadily will give you a distance boost in the long run, Again lets say you are chasing a player who is doing what i have described above, always make sure you don't knock him back even more further, instead try to curve inside of him and knock him outside of the map.

7) Block Glitching,
Sounds like its using a glitch but instead, this is a simple tactic used to reset a players sprint to receive less Knockback and deal more Knockback, You basically place a block in the direction the player is advancing towards you which results in the player either glitching inside the block/stopping his movement which ultimately helps you to get into combos and lock them in combos.[ You will need practice before you master them, one of the bestways to practice them is to either play UHC in Duels, or Spawn zombies with Speed II in a singleplayer and learn to block them]

8) Mid-Rushing,
Something i have never seen on jartex, except the leaderboard/Sweats who play, People tend to think that one should proceed to mid after clearing the islands near the spawn island, and from my experience its a straight NO, rush to mid as soon as possible, the opponents who you will face will he heavily outgeared and you can easily, mainting the mid under your control, unless and until you make a really stupid mistake, by walking off the map I DO THIS A LOT, LOOK AT MY EPICK FAILS AT THE END OF THE THREAD :p

Now that we have spoken about how to play the Game , I will be attaching a video of how I usually rush in various maps, :D Hopefully you guys will like it,,
The below spoiler may miss some maps, I will be updating it as soon as i get the video clip of the map,

=> Rushing In different Maps

Ruins :

Pirate :

Mansion :

Tower :

Sahara :

Angry Birds :

Wumpus :

Frost :

Toxic :

Keeping aside everything that I have listed, overall enjoy your game when you play [Unless you want to sweat it out], don't be toxic to any players and try to be helpful to anyone who has doubts [Not promoting teaming], And remember, "Anything that happens in the dark comes to light" , So don't hack, practice as much as you can, your practice will start paying soon.

CREDITS :
1) IGN : D1re_
2) IGN : A_Grandpa
3) IGN : StardewValley

Feel free to say anything i may have listed wrong or missed out,
My Contact ---> Discord : Hardhacker17#0017

Last edited:

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
do u know guys hes technoblade and its weird its all in yellow huh

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hardhacker17

Hardhacker17

do u know guys hes technoblade and its weird its all in yellow huh

"For years, my machinations lay undetected."

renderTimingPixel.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hardhacker17

Hardhacker17

It's so useless. Like I have it but when I get it, no players are around for me to kill them.
I wouldn't say its useless, because once you get it to higher levels and when there is 4-5 players rushing mid then, its one of the broken items, you can need one kill, and you can chain it with everyone.

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
no offence hardharckrs u seem very sloppy and slow, any lb player would destroy you.
I am lb player xdd I come on monthly and weekly wins, kills, games played not highest winstreak tho