Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Guide To Bedwars: What NOT to Do

leoiink

Hi kids. So, we all have played bedwars in the server at least once, right? And by that time, some of us reading right now have probably lost a couple of times. So in this guide, I'll be showing you what NOT to do in bedwars, at least from my experience.
Do NOT overly defense your bed
In bedwars, we need some sort of defense against people who wanna break our bed, right? And most often than not, we buy tons of wool or sandstone to ward off intruders. BUT. Just like gold attracts the greedy, strong defenses attract the strong. The more your defense looks sturdy, the more people will try to break it. Doing this also lowers your resources, as to get proper defense blocks, you'll need iron or gold. A lot of it. Since you'll need it, unless you've got high buffs on your spawner, then the other people wont have enough to buy useful weapons.

Do NOT have a specific role
Having a specific role can sometimes be helpful, especially in many groups, but having a specific role also lowers your chance at doing what you're good at. You may say, "We can choose our roles based on our forte". But, what if you think you're good at offense but actually great at defense? See?

Going afk at the start of the game
Going afk at the start leaves you in the spawner. You may think its not a big deal, but it actually stops resource accumulation, since all the iron will go to you. If you really need to be afk, go to a corner or just disconnect.

So, yeah. That's it. I'm not saying don't ever do these, since they might sometimes be useful or you have no choice, but as much as possible, try to avoid these.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hi kids. So, we all have played bedwars in the server at least once, right? And by that time, some of us reading right now have probably lost a couple of times. So in this guide, I'll be showing you what NOT to do in bedwars, at least from my experience.
In bedwars, we need some sort of defense against people who wanna break our bed, right? And most often than not, we buy tons of wool or sandstone to ward off intruders. BUT. Just like gold attracts the greedy, strong defenses attract the strong. The more your defense looks sturdy, the more people will try to break it. Doing this also lowers your resources, as to get proper defense blocks, you'll need iron or gold. A lot of it. Since you'll need it, unless you've got high buffs on your spawner, then the other people wont have enough to buy useful weapons.

Having a specific role can sometimes be helpful, especially in many groups, but having a specific role also lowers your chance at doing what you're good at. You may say, "We can choose our roles based on our forte". But, what if you think you're good at offense but actually great at defense? See?

Going afk at the start leaves you in the spawner. You may think its not a big deal, but it actually stops resource accumulation, since all the iron will go to you. If you really need to be afk, go to a corner or just disconnect.

So, yeah. That's it. I'm not saying don't ever do these, since they might sometimes be useful or you have no choice, but as much as possible, try to avoid these.
Imagine putting a wool defense in 4s

filter filter filter

AoQ_thefirst

or if you want just put 3 layers of obsidian iam pretty sure no one will wantto walk on your bridge after seeig it

Saarimkhan13

Thenks for ur tips dudr noice. U should also not slow bridge

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
don't read any guide on the forums. this isn't a joke 99.9% of them are terrible and following some will even make you worse at the game. watch yters like gb80 if you're bad at the game, if you're decent then watch yters like gqtor to learn strats, and also practice. lots

TabbyYTplays

giphy.gif