Hello,
I suck at making introductions so I'll make it short.
My name is Guarde, I am an artist and I like cats.
Looking forward to playing on Jartexnetwork with you all. See you in game!
Hello,
I suck at making introductions so I'll make it short.
My name is Guarde, I am an artist and I like cats.
Looking forward to playing on Jartexnetwork with you all. See you in game!
hey guarde! nice to meet you, in case you ever need any help with any issue you may contact me David123_vip1#4637
ps: omfg ur a cat lover, i already like you
Hello,
I suck at making introductions so I'll make it short.
My name is Guarde, I am an artist and I like cats.
Looking forward to playing on Jartexnetwork with you all. See you in game!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.