Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Griefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGgaming99

Minecraft Username:
MSGgaming99

What is the suggestion about?
Griefing

Description:
As many people are joining the game-mode "Creative" , I'd suggest to add a punishment for griefing plots. Because the new/noob people doesn't have much knowledge about getting griefed by someone and they don't know such commands. A noob player or a player who can trust anybody gets to see this thing a lot. People give their mean time in building a good plot and it gets griefed by someone in a a minute, people get really sad and worried about that. Nowadays few people are trying to grief plots and they feel very proud after griefing someone's plot. So if you add a punishment in the Rules section for griefing in creative , it will make the griefers avoid griefing plots.

That's what I can say about it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will be happy to build and enjoy the experience.

Extra Information:
A ranked guy named Creator RiverCiver , is griefing plots. Who will not trust a ranked player? Our community trust Ranked people and this guy is taking advantage of it. This must be stopped.
Please upvote if you agree.

Last edited:

ClownTage

you cant get griefed by an outsider only a person u let can break/place

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked
+1

Yes, griefing should be punishable. You many never know what tricks your friend may play on you.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
It's fully up to you who you trust or no. As a new player, I shouldn't add someone to my plot when they ask me to, it's just common sense. I wanted to suggest something similar but there were other reasons I couldn't, though I want this to be a thing. I've had players telling me or have come across reports about them being griefed. There are players that are willing to waste their precious time in helping you with anything and then we have the oscar award-winning actors who are perfect at acting out.

Like I mentioned, It's up to you on who you trust to your plot or no, it's just common sense. Yes, there are players that are underage and probably don't know a thing about or two about the commands and how they work. I believe there should be a guide given to every player (book and quill) explaining each command, rank, and everything Creative (Other game modes as well) has to offer. We can even force the book and quill to open when you join any newly reset'd/new game mode as a newly joined player. This way they are forced to read the information provided to them or perhaps a tutorial world before they proceed to the main world.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MSGgaming99

It's fully up to you who you trust or no. As a new player, I shouldn't add someone to my plot when they ask me to, it's just common sense. I wanted to suggest something similar but there were other reasons I couldn't, though I want this to be a thing. I've had players telling me or have come across reports about them being griefed. There are players that are willing to waste their precious time in helping you with anything and then we have the oscar award-winning actors who are perfect at acting out.

Like I mentioned, It's up to you on who you trust to your plot or no, it's just common sense. Yes, there are players that are underage and probably don't know a thing about or two about the commands and how they work. I believe there should be a guide given to every player (book and quill) explaining each command, rank, and everything Creative (Other game modes as well) has to offer. We can even force the book and quill to open when you join any newly reset'd/new game mode as a newly joined player. This way they are forced to read the information provided to them or perhaps a tutorial world before they proceed to the main world.
Ye and also, some ranked players take advantage of being ranked. So people trust them blindly.

path1964

IGN
path1964
I'm giving this a +1, yes it's true that trusting/adding people at your own risk but what if they're using other means of griefing you, for example the usage of alts because they're aware that you wouldn't trust or add them in their main accounts. You see, if people wants to grief you they will always find a way if they want to. This isn't factions wherein raiding is a must, it's creative wherein you're free to build everything your imagination has to give, not destroy it. This is also exactly one of the reasons why creative is a dying game it's because certain people are abusing it because there are no consequences if they do something wrong.

SirLib

I agree with this,so +1.Griefing has caused many players to leave,it's been a major problem to Creative.Griefing should be stopped,or try to be stopped.

mananaza

Donator
Donator
Team Events Builder
+1 we really work hard on our buildings in creative

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Neutral. You have to add someone on purpose making whatever happens afterwards your fault, but a punishment should still be needed either way.

JerryMine

Addicted Member
- Do not use your perspective on the randoms and expect them to understand the "common sense" bruh. They are probably underaged and don't know what are they doing, so from your perspective, you are suggesting to not change anything and ignore these predators targetting young children playing Minecraft. Pretty much similar to ignoring a bully case. And if you are telling us that the game has already shown a warning before joining Multiplayer, god... stop finding excuses and fix the problem already. Asking people to quit the game will just drop the player base even if it's just a small amount.

- If you say no one can grief you if you don't do /p add or /p trust, that's simply from your perspective. [copy paste the first paragraph here]

- In conclusion, adding the griefing rule is pretty much like child protection. This helps to reduce the amount of grief if it is punishable and fewer children will be sent to hell

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
/p add and it will warn like that "with that command u will allow other people to break things in ur plot and if u wanna accept I u must do /p confirmed"
or smth like that

or perhaps a tutorial world before they proceed to the main world.
Both of these would be good individual suggestions, if only because players can't claim ignorance after them. Personally, I always ignore the book prompts, so I feel like others may do this as well. Having a confirmation message after using "/p add [name]" that details the risks of adding someone would be one way to ensure newer players are aware of the risks. And having an unskippable tutorial world would also be helpful, provided it addresses these kinds of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.