Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Great Reporters and reports (wild idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Minecraft Username:
oom7Gamer_YT​

What is the suggestion about?
Great Reporters and reports (wild idea)​

Description:
i feel like if i said my idea straight forward it will just get denied so lemme present it gradually.

now if u ever reported someone u will know this :
1- the reports sometimes take forever to be processed.

2- sometimes (and i don't mean it happens a lot or anything) staff misjudges a report and a hacker gets away with it then 2 days later boom he's banned in a ss so maybe yea he was using killaura all along indeed.

3- some of the reports are salt kids who report people who are clearly not hacking but they just died to them lol ofc lmao lmfao get gud.

suggestion:

Give great reports perms to access reports forums so they can vote on who's hacking and who's not.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
1- first of all it works like a filter for staff so say, if a guy gets like 10 upvotes, he will be on top of the list and he will get banned sooner and it will likely mean he's hacking meanwhile if a guy gets -10 it means that he's likely not hacking and will lower the chance of staff wasting time on a guy who's not hacking and paying more attention to the real hackers.

2- staff are humans, they make mistakes no matter how experienced they are like that one time road said a guy is not a hacker then he turned out to be one after confessing in a ss so maybe having a few extra opinions would help after all.

3- kill the boredom a bit cuz ughhh yea.

4- encourage more people to get great reporter and to not be lazy about reporting this reach, killaura, scaffolding, b-hopping hacking parasites.

5- make great reporters actually have a purpose in life instead of it being just 2 words under ur username.​

Extra Information:
my height is 6.2 lol, i can't find big enough shoes in the closest 50-mile radius lol I'm living the life its so good.​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm Neutral for several reasons.

1- the reports sometimes take forever to be processed.
Nope, All of my reports where accepted within 9 to 10 hours, which isn't that long (for me).

3- some of the reports are salt kids who report people who are clearly not hacking but they just died to them lol ofc lmao lmfao get gud.
I never did that, I check the evidence thoroughly before reporting. Only then I would proceed to report.

Give great reports perms to access reports forums so they can vote on who's hacking and who's not.
Giving us a 7 day trial for that would be nice XD. If it's going well, staffs can select active reporters for that purpose.

4- encourage more people to get great reporter and to not be lazy about reporting this reach, killaura, scaffolding, b-hopping hacking parasites.

5- make great reporters actually have a purpose in life instead of it being just 2 words under ur username.
Totally agree with that, we have no purpose rather than having a role.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
never did that, I check every reports thoroughly before reporting. Only then I would proceed to report.
i dont mean that u report salty kids, I mean that some reports are salty kids trust me I play survival, u have no idea 😂

Nope, All of my reports where accepted within 9 to 10 hours, which isn't that long (for me).
I have reports pending for a week rn and cant wait till they get denied for being older than a week so I can make fun of it on discord.

Giving us a 7 day trial for that would be nice XD. If it's going well, staffs can select active reporters for that purpose.
yea trial is nice why not.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
That will never happen, rather manage forum reports than chat/gameplay

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
+1

Let's give this one a chance, yeah I like the idea of Great Reporters upvoting/downvoting chat/gameplay reports to determine who's hacking or what (voted by Great Reporters)

Would be great if there's any uses of Great Reporter title rather than the "title" itself.
(If every this idea is accepted.)
It will encourage people to be more active on reporting to get the title and try out this suggestion.

I think this might be a win-win situation.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
That will never happen, rather manage forum reports than chat/gameplay
idk but personally i dont see why not and pls, I wanna know ur opinion about the idea itself not ifits happening or not so can ya tell me cuz u have good ideas too and I care to know ur opinion 😊

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
I'd give it a +1
Despite the fact that this suggestion will not make the reports get accepted/denied faster as the final decision will be of the staff member
But sure this will help them
And also give us a perk FINALLY

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
This will be abused al lot
Edit: sorry I didn't read Changi to +1
BTW you dont have great why are you suggesting this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.