Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Great Reporter

BotCheetah

Minecraft Username:
BotCheetah

What is the suggestion about?
Great Reporter

Description:
People who achieve Great Reporter should be rewarded with a small buycraft code. like 5 euros, enough for a key or so. Great Reporter isn't easy to get, the requirements are a minimum of 150 accepted reports. I think a small, one time, coupon would be needed incentive for players to start reporting players more. The Great Reporter rank already has a slightly negative reputation with select few people calling Great Reporters snitches so, this could improve the reputation of the role.

I don't feel strongly about this, but it seems useful at face value. Any opinions?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could incentivize players to report rule-breakers

Last edited:

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Because, My Great Reporter Rank absolutely count for nothing. I got my GR in 2 months and was relatively easy. That being said, I did not do much efforts, so why should I paid money for that?

YWNightmare

Addicted Member
I don't see a problem with that, would encourage players to report and stimulate good behaviour. But I understand this might go against the economy of the server, so I'm staying neutral.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, BotCheetah​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. Although we appreciate all the reports that the community bring to keep the server clean, Great Reporter wont be gaining BuyCraft voucher(s) when they achieve the role.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
natty_sword.