Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Great Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
HeroicGod_2

What is the suggestion about?
Great Reporter

Description:
Great Reporter is just a peachish-pinkish role, but they have no other perks. What I mean is, Great Reporters should be given more priority than free nitro users. Give GR's access to Nicking in the discord server.
Edit: Lumin0us Lumin0us stated to give us a trial to check if we misuse the perms.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This is just a reward in return as we help staff punish rule breakers.​

Extra Information:

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Heroic

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
-1 nicking is just a cosmetic thing which, similar to in-game, cosmetics are something you can buy.
Ingame nick, and discord nick is way different. Also, you will have to consider free cosmetics too, not every cosmetics are needed to be bought ;)
Oh then you both known members should also have default perks as a known member what did you both do? Weren't an ex-staff smh.
I agree with that.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Ingame nick, and discord nick is way different. Also, you will have to consider free cosmetics too, not every cosmetics are needed to be bought ;)

I agree with that.
yall just mad bc yall are not known that kinda sad. people worked for Km yes it can be easy to get. sooo how about yall go buy a booster and shut up

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
i know what nick you're talking about, but they're the same concept. and just because some are free doesn't mean every new one should be free as well lol

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
Oh then you both known members should also have default perks as a known member what did you both do? Weren't an ex-staff smh.
who are you again?

I agree with that.
who are you again?

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
yall just mad bc yall are not known that kinda sad. people worked for Km yes it can be easy to get. sooo how about yall go buy a booster and shut up
No it's not about that tell me why can't we get nick perms when nitro boosters can. They just spend $10 and get nick perms and great reporters do more than those $10 so what's wrong with having nick perms?

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
No it's not about that tell me why can't we get nick perms when nitro boosters can. They just spend $10 and get nick perms and great reporters do more than those $10 so what's wrong with having nick perms?
Gr are snitches. Just all I have to say. Why should them get perms

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
If we don't snitch then server will be filled with rule breakers and staff will get way too much of work to do. So why not a small reward?
You got a role for volunteering to help catch rule breakers if you want smth special apply for staff
Km is a role for long time active members. Which is rewardable for playing the server for a long time and being part of the community which deserves a perk like nick.

Gr doesn't deserve perks its literally just because they arent km wannabes

Status
Not open for further replies.